2024 Economic Update
Join the Cleveland East Chapter for our Annual Economic Update Program
Featured speaker: Joseph G. Haubrich, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Joseph Haubrich is a senior economic and policy advisor in the Research Department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. He conducts research concerning regulatory policy and banking issues and provides advice on financial policy formulation with a special emphasis on fixed income markets.
Before joining the Bank in 1990, Dr. Haubrich was assistant professor of finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Born in Oak Park, Illinois, Dr. Haubrich earned his BA in economics from the University of Chicago and his MA and PhD from the University of Rochester in New York. His research has been published in a variety of professional journals. He has also served on the editorial board and as referee for several professional journals.
FREE: No cost to members who attend.
- Arrival & Networking at: 6:00PM—6:30PM
- Dinner begins at: 6:30PM—7:00 PM
- Technical Meeting: 7:00PM—7:50PM
- Departing & Networking at: 8:00PM—8:30PM
ICMA CPE being offered: 1.0 hr
Field of Study: Economics
- Free: various different pizzas, salads and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
- (**Vegetarian option will be available.**)