Upcoming IMA Chapter and Council Virtual Events:
Tuesday, April 19th 8am – 10am EDT
- Louisville Chapter: IMA Facilitator-led Ethics Workshop: Mission Impossible: When Benchmarks Undermine Ethics. Learn more and register here.
Tuesday, April 19th 4:30pm – 6:30pm CDT
- Waterloo-Cedar Falls Chapter: With the Prick of a Finger: Theranos Case Study. Learn more and register here.
Tuesday, April 19th 6pm – 7pm EDT
- Michiana Chapter: Continuous Improvement. Learn more and register here.
Tuesday, April 19th 6pm – 8pm EDT
- Cleveland Chapter: IMA Facilitator-led Ethics Workshop: House Out of Control. Learn more and register here.
Wednesday, April 20th 12pm – 1pm CDT
- Nashville Chapter: Value of Project Management. Learn more and register here.
Wednesday, April 20th 6pm – 7pm EDT
- Pittsburgh Chapter: Developing a Mature Accounting and Finance Function. Learn more and register here.
Thursday, April 21st – Friday April 22nd 9am – 11am CDT
- Minneapolis Chapter: Virtual Conference – 4 sessions, earn up to 4.0 CPE! Learn more and register for 1, or all 4 sessions here.
- Session 1: Digital Transformation and the Effect on Management Accountants, presented by IMA Chair Elect, Gwen Van Berne.
- Session 2: Cross-Cultural Communication: Understanding Common Communication Pitfalls in a Globalized World, presented by IMA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
- Session 3: The Impact of Supply Chain Disruption on Finance
- Session 4: The Power of Storytelling in Analytics Strategy
Tuesday, April 26th 12pm – 1pm EDT
- Toledo Chapter: The Reckoning – An Update on U.S. Economic Fundamentals in a rapidly changing environment. Learn more and register here.
Tuesday, April 26th 6:30pm – 7:30pm EDT
- Akron Chapter: Bridging the Profession-Education Gap: A Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain. Learn more and register here.